Preserved and pristine nature provides an ideal setting for workshops, meetings, group retreats, and training sessions for public and private organizations, religious groups and families. We have hosted mindfulness and yoga gatherings, church groups, reunions of friends and families, and many others who have enjoyed the opportunity to celebrate, meditate, share insights, contemplate, and commune with all the Earth’s richness and beauty.
Sevenoaks: An ideal location for your group to meet, celebrate, learn, contemplate or renew!
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, close to Charlottesville and the University of Virginia, Sevenoaks has 120 acres of forest and meadow, beautiful gardens and spacious lawns, the perfect setting for conferences and groups who wish to raise their level of consciousness and to renew their sense of balance and harmony.
Sevenoaks offers the opportunity to meditate, engage in yoga and dance, and to study sustainable living within the context of a demanding cosmos. Scholars, like-minded individuals, men’s groups, women’s groups, seekers of self-knowledge – all have found Sevenoaks a welcoming retreat from everyday life.
Our staff is attuned to the particular needs of those whose spiritual quest brings them to Sevenoaks. Their hospitality and sensitivity to the spiritual dimension of Sevenoaks as a place of learning provide sustenance to the body and nurturing of the soul.
Sevenoaks Pathwork Retreat Center offers:
- Hiking trails through forests and fields, along paths and beside gardens
- Swimming in the nearby Rapidan River and sunning near our spring-fed pond
- Communing and communicating around a large sand-lined fire circle for bonfires
- Sweat lodges and medicine wheel for ceremony, celebration, and purification
- A sacred grove of huge, wise 300-year-old oak trees
Comfortable groups and conference facilities
- Five spacious guest buildings, with air-conditioned rooms, all centrally located (View Sevenoaks Campus Photo Gallery)
- Overnight group accommodations for up to 60 people (more if people camp)
- Meeting space for 15 to 80 people
- Gourmet dining, with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian menus for meals and banquets, serving up to 80 people
- Bookstore and gift shop, featuring books, music, art and jewelry, specializing in holistic and spiritual themes
Flexible plans, package rates, and group discounts
Sevenoaks offers special conference and group rates for day, weekend and week-long visits. We customize our service to your group’s needs. View our rates and let us know how we can accommodate you.
We Look Forward to Hearing From You
We have welcomed many Retreat Center guests to Sevenoaks over the years and always enjoy sharing our Center with new groups as well as our long-term customers. We can assist you with all phases of the booking and rental process, from advising you about facilities and package rates, to setting up menus and meeting spaces to your specifications, to offering advice about travel options or local attractions. Our first priority is to be of service – to you, to your participants, and to your goals for your event. Contact us today.